Saturday, October 14, 2006

Oriana Fallaci, R.I.P., And
The Religion Of Perpetual Outrage

By Michelle Malkin - September 15, 2006 07:30 AM - Michelle Malkin (blog)

She refused to candycoat her criticisms of Islam. She refused to submit to jihadi thugs. Her books, her life, her rage and her reason serve as fiery inspirations in an era of flinching dhimmitude.


I missed her death. I am not sure I am not glad I missed it. Death comes to us all but it is figures like Oriana Fallaci that makes that reality truly sad. I wish I had known her. She was an outstanding person whose work truly changed the word. Her books were an articulate statement of the best of what makes man different from the animals. Her hatred for fascism was well known. She understood the difference between good and evil. How ironic that the evil people in the islamofascism movement (along with her enemies in the democratic party) could find no other insult to hurl than to call HER a fascist. When that happened it made me grin. It is said that when they called her that she also grinned. When your enemies are so toungue tied they get things completely wrong what else can you do?

May God bless her . . . . and comfort her family and friends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home