Thursday, November 08, 2012

Where We Go From Here

by Selwyn Duke - November 7th, 2012 - American Thinker

I have never been so unhappy to be right. I've long said that Barack Obama would win re-election, and two weeks ago I stated as much in print. In making this prediction, I was almost alone among traditionalist pundits, with some, such as Dick Morris (Mr. Batting Zero), actually forecasting a Mitt Romney landslide. And, no, I'm not pointing this out to numb despair with some perverse kind of gloating, like a man consumed in flames looking to suck on an ice cube. It's because of why I knew that Romney would lose: America is lost. And there is something to be found, but not unless good people understand what truly lies ahead.

America is heading toward a dark winter.

[More...]

Interesting article. There are some excellent points here. I plan to expand my thoughts about the recent loss when I am not so tired, but I wanted to get the article posted here as a place holder for further discussion. It is certainly a great starting point...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home