Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Buckshot Heard Round The World

By John Reiniers - Feb 21st, 2006 - Hernando (Florida) Today
I'd rather be hunting with Dick Cheney than riding in a car with Sen. Ted Kennedy. Whittington survived. Mary Jo Kopekne didn't.


John Reiniers has summed up how I have felt about this issue since it started. I was amazed that the Democrats thought they could somehow make this a political issue that harmed both Dick Cheney and George Bush.

They haven't. In fact they look like partisan bigots. Since I think liberals are overly partisan . . . . . especially after I got spit on while working for Arnold . . . I can only thank them for helping me prove my point about their partisan hostility. The only reasonable reaction to this excess is to laugh at them. Partisan bigots come across like imbeciles. My only request, can you please keep this story alive a couple more days? Thanks very much.

ROTFL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home