Monday, December 01, 2008

Bush: I Was 'Unprepared For War'

by Lauren Sher - December 1st, 2008 - ABC News

"I think I was unprepared for war," Bush told ABC News' Charlie Gibson in an interview airing today on "World News." "In other words, I didn't campaign and say, 'Please vote for me, I'll be able to handle an attack,'" he said. "In other words, I didn't anticipate war. Presidents -- one of the things about the modern presidency is that the unexpected will happen."

ROTFL

I cannot stop laughing. I cannot think of a dumber or more ridiculous statement this inarticulate retard could have said that summed up his incompetence and primary failure as a leader any better. That primary responsibility, communicating what needed to be done to the American people, has been botched with such regularity I suppose I should still not harbor hopes. Yet Bush's expectation that people will see this statement as "honesty" instead of "stupidity" simply cannot be explained.

It is truly sad, but during this critical point in our history, no less competent Republican could have been elected to defend our nation. Our soldiers have done a magnificent job. Our President has blundered along trying earnestly and doing a good job only after he screwed things up at least once. He has never been able to effectively explain and defend America or any patriotic act taken on its behalf a single time during the entire eight years of his tenure.

And to replace him we have the Magic Marxist Messiah of the me-me-me generation.


With that thought, I stopped laughing.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home