Saturday, March 26, 2011

Liberals: They Blinded Us With Science

by Ann Coulter - March 23rd, 2011 - Human Events

In response to my column last week about hormesis -- the theory that some radiation can be beneficial to humans -- liberals reacted with their usual open-minded examination of the facts.

According to Noel Sheppard at Newsbusters, MSNBC's Ed Schultz devoted an entire segment to denouncing me. He called me toxic, accused me of spreading misinformation and said I didn't care about science.

One thing Schultz did not do, however, was cite a single physicist or scientific study.

I cited three physicists by name as well as four studies supporting hormesis in my column. For the benefit of liberals scared of science, I even cited The New York Times.


Ann Coulter was an excellent lawyer. She was also an excellent law clerk. In both activities she was a master of research. That is one reason that progressives absolutely go ballistic when she writes something that they dislike. Because they know they cannot win an argument with Ann based on reason or facts. What they also hate is the sarcastic way in which she skewers them. As she does in the last sentence above and thoughout the article.

Now I know that being skewered is not fun. So it is not surprising that progressives have absolutely no tolerance for Ann. However if you are not a progressive, she is one of the best writers America has provided to learn usefull information in a funny way. This article is typical of that skill.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home