Friday, November 06, 2009

That Light In The Tunnel
Is Still A Locomotive

by Kyle-Anne Shiver - November 6th, 2009 - American Thinker

Tuesday night, when my financially-flogged, nerve-wracked husband announced the election returns, he breathed a deep sigh of relief and beamed, "It may not be much, but I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel."

To which I replied, "Yep, but it's still a locomotive." He threw a pillow at my head and switched to the ultimate fight on SPIKE.

So, down to brass tacks on saving the Republic. Did the two GOP victories this week -- in purple Virginia and bluer-than-blue New Jersey -- signal a beam of sunshine in a tunnel gone dark with fear and gloom? Or, is that light conservatives see just the same old Obama locomotive?

Best summation of how bad things are that I have seen. Obama is a disaster in both foreign and domestic affairs. Read this if you doubt it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home