Wednesday, September 03, 2008

How Sarah Palin Handled Corruption

by Cynical Alaskan - September 3rd, 2008 - The American Thinker

She reminds me personally of our Alaska wolverine which will fight anything in its path if it sees fit to do so. No respect at all for size or position.

In closing I must tell you that she is the best, most moral and most focused leader I've seen since President Reagan. I feel, really strongly that like Alaska, the rest of our country will love her within a few weeks. Put simply, she represents Middle America like no leader we've ever had.

I think McCain made a totally brilliant move in choosing her.

The MSM may be in the tank for Obama but there are obviously a few bloggers who support Governor Sarah Palin. Here is one. Great read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home