Monday, November 03, 2008

If The Magic Marxist Messiah Wins ...

... I can only say that Pastor Martin Niemöller saw our likely future very clearly.

When the Nazis came for the communists, I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews, I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

It is my prediction that 20 years after an Obama victory, the major feeling of those living in the resulting tyranny in America, will be anger that, like the Germans, they could not see it coming. As many Americans lives are destroyed in coming years, most of you will make excuses about why it is not your problem, until you are the target of the tyranny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home