Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Under the Islamic Veil

Faces Disfigured By Acid

[This is how Islam treats its women. Islam. The religion of peace.]

by Phyllis Chesler - November 23rd, 2009 - Pajamasmedia

These photos show what happens to real women who wear the Islamic Veil. The photos depict horrifying hate and the unbearable suffering it inflicts upon female innocents. The photos were taken by Emilio Morenatti of the Associated Press. The text is based on work done by Nicholas Kristof—one of the few people at the New York Times whose work I am proud to quote. You may find them HERE. (Thanks to Yehuda for calling this to my attention).

It is rare for an article to bring me to tears. Most people think I am hard hearted and indifferent to the pain of others. Yet this article brought tears to my eyes. The pain shown in these pictures is beyond belief. If you want to know why we must defeat Islamic extremism, you really have to see this. Yet I recommend you steel your heart. It is tough.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home