Monday, November 03, 2008

The Messiah Flips McCain the Bird

by Rush Limbaugh - November 3rd, 2008 - RushLimbaugh.com

So I'm watching Fox News this morning because all these candidates are out doing these last-minute appearances, and Barack Obama is in Jacksonville, Florida; and I thought I saw something, but I wasn't quite sure 'cause I just glanced at the screen and glanced away. Lo and behold, what I saw, I saw. This is a thug.

He is worse than a thug. Barack Obama thinks that he can do anything he wants and just laugh it off. Obama is like a arrogant little 12 year old punk. He has done nothing in his entire life and half of this nation is ready to make this thug the most powerful man in the world. America is insane. Actually I guess you can't call this America anymore. This is African-America or Marxist-America, one or the other.

Watch the clip. It is absolutely arrogant beyond belief.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home