Saturday, November 15, 2008

Obama: Fear And The Security Force

by Selwyn Duke - November 15th, 2008 - American Thinker

In all my life I have never seen an American politician who could make so many Americans' blood run cold. Some may mention the left's feelings regarding Reagan or President Bush, but there is no equivalency. For all of leftists' bluster and melodrama, they weren't afraid of those men as much as they, well, just hated them. Sure, leftist ideologues said those two Republicans were scary, but the same people also said that each one was both dumb and Machiavellian. Hatred is an emotion, and emotion isn't logical; it just conjures up whatever feels right at the moment.

In Obama's case, however, I sense a real, palpable, go-white-in-the-face fear akin to what might be evident in someone who has a gun put to his head or believes he has seen a demon. I know for instance, a stout-hearted man of rough-hewn breeding and my political persuasion who has said about the impending changing of the guard, "I'm afraid."

Towards the end of this article there are comments about the fact that those who feel this fear, and sense the coming Marxist command nation that Obama's Security Force will be used to create, are ridiculed by average Americans for this idea. As noted in the article, Churchill did not get a positive response when he predicted the evil of Hitler. People actually shunned Churchill until his predictions proved correct. That is how I feel right now. Especially when the Party I have been a part of has told me that I am not conservative enough and that I should leave and go away.

The world is going insane ... and I feel that what is happening is making me the same.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home