Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why White America Chose Obama

Some useful insight from one who grew up in our "integrated" schools of the last 40 years.

by Robin of Berkeley - October 14th, 2009 - American Thinker

Middle school was like living in a war zone. The white kids were called every name in the book. There were few of us who weren't assaulted, knifed, robbed, molested on a regular basis. I developed physical problems for fear of using the bathroom, where many of the attacks happened.

In retrospect I wish I had told an adult -- my parents or someone at school. But when you're a small child in a Sarajevo-like environment, you keep your head down and your mouth shut.

It's unlikely, anyway, that the adults would have acted. My parents were preoccupied with their busy social life.

It is sad. This lady, Robin of Berkeley, thinks about issues that I have rarely paid any attention to. I am a computer geek and project manager. These are the skills I have studied and honed over the last 40 years. I have known that the way we were raising out kids was wrong, but I could not explain why it was wrong. I did not have the background or language. So I simply ignored the issue and avoided being drawn into discussions on the topic.

To have someone from this world explain in simple terms how this evil of our schools has been foisted on our kids is surprising for the following reason. Most of the people with Robin's background defend the evil of our public schools with a vengeance. She doesn't. This article is important. I don't know if it is too late, but I do know that we have to stop doing what we have done to end a society that was good. Our schools have been actively promoting hatred of whites and the society that our founders created. The freedom that is being destroyed is all the justification we need to fight back.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home